Catching a bee can be hard work, not nearly as much as catching a tarantula, or a scorpion, but still, it certainly isn’t the easiest to catch.
To catch a bee, you are going to need:
- A net in your pockets
- Braveness: really, be brave, they can be a little scary sometimes…
- Trees in your town: you better not have cut them off! If you have, just buy a sapling at Nook’s and dig in a hole with a shovel, drop the sapling in it and hope for it to grow! (No water is needed, unlike with flowers)
- Empty hands!
What to do:
- Start shaking trees, until a beehive falls to the ground.
- Run a little bit away from the tree in a circle motion, if possible, until you’re as far away as you seem to be able to (more or less a second away from them catching you if you stop running 😛 )
- Open you inventory
- Grab the net and as fast as you can (practice makes perfect) close the inventory and start pressing swinging your net!!
4 simple steps, but they aren’t easy at all, still; practice a few times, get stung a few times and before you know it you’ll have a 4.500 bell bee in your pockets!!
Hope this helped! To know a tiny bit more about bees here you have a small technical card with its size, selling information and where or when to catch it 😉