- Can place a Reset Management Center. Mr. Resetti will appear after you have placed this on the map.
- Return of Don Resetti.
- Brewster’s Coffee Shop is separate and you can build it. If you go there a lot you can begin a ‘part-time job’.
- Can drink coffee outside.
- Can build two types of Police Stations. The police officer will vary by the type you choose.
- New Villager: Hamsuke, a hamster, born May 30th. Brisk personality.
- New Villager: Brittany, a pig, born November 14th. Mature personality.
- New Villager: Anthony, a horse, born May 22. Smug Personality.
- New Personality: Smug; talks indirectly but acts like a gentleman. Pure, so you can’t hate them.
- New Villager: Takoya, an octopus, born March 8th. Shaped like takoyaki. Carefree personality.
- New Villager: Frappe, a penguin, born February 22nd, lively personality.
- Lyle now works for the Happy Home Academy.
- Picnics available (blanket, chairs, picnic basket)
- New flowers.
- Return of cherry blossoms.
- Can eat ice-cream cones.
- Seen planting the tree seen on the box art. This is your first act as Mayor. It will grow as your city does.
- Can build camping grounds, bridges, wells, jungle gyms, benches, and those face-hole photograph things.
- Receive donations from villagers and even other players to fund the building.
- Clothing types: Tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, socks, hats, accessories.
- New Villager: Doremi, deer, born March 26
- New Villager: Sunairu, gorilla, born December 5th
- New Villager: Hajime, elephant, born September 7th
- Flower Shop: Owned by Reiji, sells seeds for flowers, tree saplings, gardening tools, house plants. Open 10:00~8:00PM. He’s a sloth, and lazy, so he may sometimes not be in the shop.
- Museum: Open 24 hours. Will have ‘planned exhibitions’ of items outside those which you give them. Also a Museum Shop run by Blather’s little sister.
- Able Sisters: 8:00~9:00PM. Contains an accessory corner now.
- Nook Housing: 10:00~8:00PM, parts to decorate your house change every day. Run by Tom Nook.
- Speck Shop: Appears to be taking the place of Tom Nook’s old shop, run by twin tanookis. Sells daily goods like cups for your house. Open 8AM~10PM, Starts of small and grows. Opening hours vary by type.
- Shank the Skunk runs a shoe store, Lisa the llama runs the recycle shop.
- Start the game off in a tent.
- Bunnie, Chevre, Peanut return as villagers.”
Long time no post! Yup, sorry about that! I started school so I’m really limiting myself to publish much less than before, I want to work harder and do better than last year. Anyway, I’ve spent some time looking threw Tumblr for AC3DS news and wanted to show you guys some images. None are made by me, they are copied from Tumblr’s AC3DS tag page. So the only thing that I’ll be doing is publishing them here and commenting about them.
Starting off by showing you the Japanese Official Box art, you can see a male character with his secretary deciding what seems to be what ground object to place in their town, and speaking about those, further in the right side of the image you can see the most adorable neighbor (he looks like a fat chipmunk, aww!!) playing in a specimen playground toy, I don’t know what it’s called in English but I’m sure you know what I mean.
To the right we see a female character purchasing some chairs from the furniture store, water around the town with some islands and in the middle, a big tree that seems to represent the town somehow, as we see it here:
Where the character is planting it, and there are neighbors around clapping and cheering. If this image is of exactly what happens in the game (not some manual image that makes the game look further detailed) they have taken planting trees to a hole new level, with the sapling much more realistic.
Right here we see the female character in what seems to be in her office, working I guess. We can also see a portrait of Tortimer hanging over the wall, and also a clock hanging from it. Just in case you don’t know it yet; yes, your character will be the mayor of the town and will have a secretary with you at all times (let’s actually hope not literally at all times).
Being a mayor includes making decisions for your town, like choosing which type of town you could get, I was really surprised with this feature and also excited, which village would you choose?
And in this image we talk a little bit about character fashion, some of these outfits are new, just like tons of stuff in this game. But it’s not really the new stuff that interests me, it’s more the new features added in the game. Like the one where your character is taller, and for that you can buy not only accessories and shirts/dresses but pants or skirts and even shoes!!
This picture simply looks amazing, all the colors, the chairs, the blanket, the picnic basket, the female character drinking coffee on the go…!! This confirms Cherry Blossoms will stay in your town, probably during spring, that is great. But… uh oh! Barely at the top of the image, do you see kind of like a wasted path… maybe animal tracks come with the AC3DS version. I’ve never actually experienced them since I don’t have city folk, but I’ve heard people weren’t very happy with them, a town without grass… yikes! I really hope animal tracks aren’t included in the game.
AC3DS, for what we’ve seen gives us a completely customized town, you can add/remove/customize barely anything in this game, and as shown in this image, even our houses!! The first one looks like a kiddie look, next one on the top right looks like a cabin series house, left bottom seems like a futuristic one and, last but not least, looks like a house with a Japanese look!
And something I was truly happy about was the opening of new stores in town, even Brewster has his own store in this town that’s not in the museum (as shown the the top left image).
That’s all it for now, maybe I’ll add some other AC3DS post since I found these really fun to make, and the US version of the game isn’t coming out until 2013.
Hasta la vista! Stay tuned for more Animal Crossing Wild World and 3DS posts, stories, news… 🙂